MK-677 For Sale
What is Ibutamoren or MK-677?
Discovered by Reverse Pharmacology, Ibutamoren is an oral alternative to growth hormone. It stimulates the pituitary gland to release more growth hormone.
Ibutamoren is designed to combat osteoporosis, overweight, weight loss. MK-677 increases lean muscle mass and IGF1 (insulin-like growth factor).
For this reason, it is heavily used in fitness environments.
Ibutamoren enhances the release of growth hormone by mimicking the action of the hormone ghrelin and binds to one of its receptors in the brain. Activation of these receptors results in increased secretion of growth hormone in the brain.
How does Ibutamoren work?
Like other SARMs, Ibutamoren interacts with certain androgen receptors, stimulating them in the same way as anabolic steroids. Ibutamoren has a similar function to the peptide Ipamorelin and GHRP-6 but without their side effects.
This is why Ibutamoren is an absolute innovation in the fitness industry.
Ibutamoren interacts with the ghrelin hormone receptor, attaching to one of its receptors. Activated ghrelin hormone receptors stimulate the release of growth hormone from the brain.
* The hormone ghrelin is found in the brain and controls appetite, mood, memory, and mental activity. Ibutamoren is expected to influence these functions. Studies have so far shown that ibutamoren has the most effect on appetite.
The good thing about Ibutamoren is that it does not increase cortisol or other hormones.
Benefits of using Ibutamoren
In addition to increasing growth hormone and IGF1 secretion, other benefits are:
- faster recovery of joints, tendons, and bones from injuries
- rapid increase in muscle mass and total muscle volume
- accelerates the processes of fat melting
- removes sagging skin
- improves sleep
- Cleans and improves the overall appearance of the skin
- the results are visible a few days after the start of administration
- more venous and more muscular
- speeds up metabolism
- increases bone density
- slows down the aging process
- improves brain activity
The advantage of Ibutamoren is that it increases the release of growth hormone without affecting the levels of other hormones such as cortisol.
The only side effects of using Ibutamoren are:
increased appetite for muscle pain and temporary bouts of lethargy.
They occur only when the recommended dose is exceeded or insulin resistance.
Avoid use by cancer patients.
It is important that the consumption of fast carbohydrates is moderate.
However, if you do not exceed the recommended dose, no side effects occur.
There are no reviews yet.